Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday Oct. 14th

I've been so cold today - I sure hope I'm not coming down with something! I sat in my chair to watch Oprah today and I had two blankets on, along with the heater in the chair. There's definitely something wrong with that picture!

I did, however, manage to get my desk cleaned off today. Other than that, I went to Nan's while the repairman was there working on her alarm system. That took about an hour out of my day. I was also able to hook her laptop up to the internet, but I didn't know how to get her email hooked up. She has Mediacom, so I think she'll have to call them for help. I also got my assignment from Pastor David done, as well as some other church business! Dave did some work for Habitat today and he also worked on the bike path bridge, so he was Mr. Volunteer today! It must have been a hard day, cause now he's sleeping in his chair!!

Tomorrow we are having a PEO luncheon at the Club. This is a luncheon with the other chapters in town. We had so much fun at last year's Reciprocity luncheon that we decided to do it again. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...