Monday, October 18, 2010

Creativity Abounds!

I was creative today!! I actually got into my studio and made some "original" cards!! This first one I actually got the idea from the website, racingtowardscreativity. I, however, brayered the background with three different blue SU inks and sponged the green/black behind the pumpkin. Both the bat and the ghost are made from the owl punch and the bat wings and the pumpkin are made from the oval punch. I think my grandkids will like it!!! Inside I'm just going to write "BOO"!!



This card is sort of like the ones I made in the Michelle Zindorf brayering class, but I put my own spin on it. I wanted a moon behind my tree and I didn't want the "wind" blowing, so I left out the swirly stamp. I also put it on a card that will fit in a regular #10 business envelope. All products for both cards are from Stampin' Up. Tonight Dave and I went over to Pastor Dave and Liz's home for dinner. They have the most beautiful home. It's an old home with tons of built-ins and windows! All of the woodwork except in the kitchen is painted white and just pops throughout the house! We had a lovely evening, including sitting outside by a fire having dessert!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...