Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Oct. 19th

I had to turn on the furnace for a bit today...it was really cold in here!! I did lots of "office" work today, so I wasn't up and running around the house. I was able to go through all of our investments and file the latest updates. I also filed all of our receipts from the last few months. All the time I worked, I hated filing. Guess what - I still do!! But at least it's done now until the end of the year probably. I may have to do a few before we go South, but not a lot, now that I'm caught up!

I tried to be creative today. I tried a new technique for making backgrounds. I don't know how successful it was. I'll let you know tomorrow when I iron the backgrounds to make them lie flat! This technique was supposed to use Tim Holtz' distress inks, but since I don't have any of them, I tried using SU ink pads instead. Like I said, I'll see tomorrow.

Tonight I had a Beta Sigma Phi meeting. We went to the Merrill cabin in Memorial park for hot dogs and s'mores. It was a fun evening!!

Well, that's all for tonight. I'm going to bed! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...