Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DWTS

Len said it right tonight - this is ludicrous! I can't believe that Audrina and Tony are going home tonight. It's a travesty. Bristol Palin is still there. I think they need to change the rules to where the judges can overrule the public vote sometimes. For Bristol & Mark and Kyle & Lacey to still be there and Audrina & Tony going home is awful!! Totally ridiculous!

Dave and I went to vote today. After we left the courthouse, we talked about our votes. We canceled each other's votes several times. It was funny because sometimes I didn't want to vote for either candidate just because of their negative campaign ads. Since I'm on a soapbox tonight, I'm going on record as saying campaign reform is needed. I know that negative ads are part of the campaign reform, but if we had limits on the amount of $$ being spent in campaign ads, perhaps we would have to subject ourselves to so many negative ones!!

Let's see...what else can I spout off about? I guess I can't think of anything, so I'll just say more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...