Monday, October 25, 2010

Trip to the Dentist

I had a dental appointment today to prepare for a bridge. This was going to require prep for two crowns and then a 3rd tooth bridge. However, Dr. W. decided to do a cantilever procedure instead, which means only a 1 tooth prep - the other one already has a crown so he didn't really want to mess with it. That also means a savings of about $900! Thank goodness for little favors!

I also made a card today. I needed one more Halloween card for the kids, so this is what I did: This card is made from SU's very vanilla cardstock, distressed with Close to Cocoa. Then I used the label dye and cut it out. I also used a circle punch, an oval punch and a tab punch for the various features of the mummy's face. Then I added a bow becausee I wanted this to be a girl mummy!! I saw these done on Splitcoast Stampers and thought it would be fun to do for one of the grandchildren!

That's all I have for tonight. I just finished watching Dancing with the Stars. I was very disappointed that Jennifer & Derek didn't do well tonight. Again I thought the judges gave Kyle & Lacey and Bristol & Mark scores that were way too high. I thought the judges were a little unfair with Kurt & Anna and Audrina & Tony. It'll be interesting to see who goes home tomorrow night. I think it should be Bristol, but tonight she had pretty high scores...two 9's and an 8. You just never know! I don't have anything on for tomorrow night, so I guess I'll watch and see! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...