Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday at the Frushours

I was really busy this morning! For some reason (could it be the good book that I'm reading??) I stayed up too late last night, so I didn't wake up until 8:30!! That made me have to rush around a bit - I had things I had to do around here before I went to my PEO lunch at the Club.

When I got to the Club, I saw my brother waiting to tee off on #1. I haven't seen him for about three weeks! It's terrible that we're both so busy we don't see each other, but between his traveling to watch Kaylee play soccer and us with all the traveling we've done in the last month, we just haven't been in town at the same time! We had 33 at the luncheon today, including 4 guests - not many, but it was a good group. I didn't especially like the way they had us sitting, but the meal was wonderful and the ladies I sat around were good conversationalists!! Our speaker today was Dr./Rev. Judith Bunyi from the Phillipines. She is a past-IPS recipient and a PEO from Ames who also happens to be the pastor of the First Methodist Church here in Ottumwa. She was very interesting to listen to!

After the lunch I had errands to run and didn't get home until about 3:00! When Dave got home, he wanted to take a nap, so I went upstairs to read some more of that wonderful book I'm reading and after several chapters, I too fell asleep! Tonight Dave is going through his old magazines and paperwork he had on his desk (he hates doing this so it doesn't get done as often as it should!!). He'll be making a run to the library to recycle the magazines! He's working Habitat tomorrow and I am going to do some more catching up! I might even make some cards tomorrow!!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...