Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm Depressed!

I can't handle these horrible football games! I was really excited today when Texas beat Nebraska, but then our game started - :(! Right now it's 52-0...hopefully it's over. I understand (since I can't see the game) that OU went for it on 4th down when the score was something like 35-0. I think a punt should have been in order...but then Oklahoma's always been known to run up the score whenever they possibly can! The Iowa-Michigan game as a good one, as was the Texas-Nebraska one.

I've been watching the race and that doesn't do anything to help my mood! Jeff's battery died, so he had to switch to his 2nd battery. Now instead of being in 2nd he's in 20th and Jimmie is in 3rd - yuck! I think I'm going to quit watching sports!! (I'm sure I'll change my mind on this tomorrow!) Dave is listening to the Gaither marathon - wonderful music! I should be watching it instead of this stupid race. Actually, I think I'll just go to bed and read. I finished the newest Tess Gerritsen book last night - great book!! I have to be at church early anyway! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...