Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Columbus Day!

I slept in this morning! I woke up when Dave left for work, just to tell him good bye, but I went back to sleep and woke up at 8:54 AM!! I took a nap this afternoon, too! I was really tired. I did call Sudi today to ask her if it was quiet in her house - it had been quite noisy all weekend, so the quiet was definitely appreciated! I am working on all the pictures I took. I always upload all pictures to my computer, then I upload each one to Photoshop just so I can change the brightness or contrast or even crop them. After I've culled through all of the pictures in this manner, then I will upload them to both Facebook and Snapfish. This process takes quite a bit of time, so hopefully everyone will be patient with me.

This evening I had an evangelism meeting at church. It was the first one I've been to since Pastor David came on board. As with everything he's involved in so far, it was very energizing!! I hope we can continue with the transformation we've started. I came home from the meeting and watched "Dancing...", but I had missed Kurt Warner's dance. I hope he did well.

Tomorrow I have to pay a couple of bills, type up the minutes from tonight's meeting, finish the pictures from the weekend, and do the assignments Pastor David gave us tonight. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...