Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Back from Galena


These past four days rank as some of the best days I've experienced ever! Twenty-four graduates of the Fairfield HS class of 1966 (the Girls of '66) came together in Galena, Illinois for a few days of reminiscing and getting reacquainted! We laughed and laughed and laughed! Last night we even played a game of trivia from the year 1966. We sang the school song, sang other songs from the era, drank some wine, and laughed some more!! All in all, it was truly an amazing experience!! I'll try to post some other pictures in the next few days. Right now, I've got a pile of mail to go through and organize AND I've got laundry to do!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...