Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ready, Set, ......

I think I'm all ready to leave for Galena in the morning. In case you don't know, 22 of us girls from the Fairfield High School class of 1966 are meeting in Galena for the third annual "Girls of '66 trip". We have rented two 5-bedroom homes at Eagle Ridge and are planning to have lots of fun! This is the first time there have been this many of us. The last two trips were long distance trips - one in Tahoe and one in North Carolina. It should be a riot to have all of us in two houses close together!! I've got my grape salad made. The gorp is made too. The cards are packed. All I have left to do is put my clothes into a suitcase and I'm ready to head out.

Stay tuned for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...