Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm Lost

I don't have a clue what to do with my day now that I'm not playing Zoo World. I've got all this extra time!!

I did get Kelly's birthday card done. I hope you think it looks like Eeyore! He's CASE'd from Splitcoast Stampers. I didn't have all the punches I needed though, so I had to improvise. I think he's pretty cute and I hope Kelly will too. The papers I used for him are just scraps. I used some chalk at his joints to make it look like shadows. Pastor's wife, Liz, tied the little bow for me. There was no way I could do that!! The sentiment inside is simply "Happy Birthday" in a wonky typeface! I won't be making another one of these - they are rather intensive to make!!
Actually, I didn't really have any problem filling in my "extra" time today. The Iowa State football team played at 1:00, so I ran out at halftime to get groceries. Now that Dave's taking his lunches again, we need more food! Then I listened to the second half of the game, hooting and hollerin' all by myself! That pretty much wore me out, so I read for a while before the little ghosts and goblins came tonight.

For the longest time, I didn't think we'd have any trick-or-treaters, but we ended up with 9. The popular costume this year was a skeleton costume..of the 9 kids who came to our door, 3 of them were skeletons. We also had Bob the Builder, a mime, a cat, a dragon, and 4 kids that were as tall as I am or taller! I think maybe this should be their last year!! Anyway, we now have some candy in the house - Yeah!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...