Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday the 5th of October

Today was my grandpa's birthday - don't ask me how I remember that, but I do! He lived to be 91 years old, but I can't remember what year he died, so I don't know how old he'd be. I've got all that information in a file, but for the life of me, I can't remember where it is right now. It must be TMOA - too much old age! I am having a hard time remembering a lot of things lately!

I got to have a massage today - I love that! I would give up my housekeeper long before I'd give up my massage day! I think it's a wonderful way to spend one hour a month! Tonight I had sorority and our program was hearing about the trip to Europe that 8 of our ladies made just recently. They must have had a wonderful time! One of them printed out 321 pictures and another had over 200 photos! Why one of the ladies got her butt pinched in Paris and she pinched right back!!

That's all for tonight. Tomorrow's a busy day and I stayed up a little late reading last night - I wanted to finish the book I was reading, so I turned out my light at midnight! Unfortunately I still woke up at 7:00 this morning even though I stayed up late! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...