Saturday, October 23, 2010

Woohoo!!

You know that I love Mack Brown, the head coach at the University of Texas. I worked with him for four years at Iowa State. That being said, I didn't mind at all that my Cyclones beat his Longhorns today!!! In fact, I was so excited that I could hardly stand it!! Those kids played so hard...and after having two horrible games ahead of this one. I'm proud to call myself a Cyclone!

Saturdays are my day! I love football, so I'm perfectly content to sit here and watch football all day. On New Year's Day, I would like to do what my neighbors and I used to do. We would set up three televisions on their fireplace hearth, and watch all three networks of football at the same time! We are definitely football fans! Dave is usually at the Habitat house all day so I get to indulge myself and watch all the football I want. Why, I even watched the Hawks today!!

I got to watch a lot of the first half of the Cyclone game before I had to go to church for the memorial service. When I got out of the service, I hurried to the car. There was still about 3:00 left in our game, so I rushed right home and turned on the tv. I got to watch the emotional ending!!

Tomorrow is church and then the NASCAR race...and probably a nap too! We'll see how the day goes! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...