Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day 2010

Today we should all take time to remember the veterans of our country. The service men and women who have fought for our freedoms should be thanked every day of their lives instead of just this one day. Many times they leave their families and friends to go to some God-forsaken country and fight for our right to be free. God bless them all!

I got up this morning and promptly put out the mail, forgetting that it was a holiday. I had a dental appointment scheduled for 11:00, but they called me and could get me in early, so I went. When I got home, I noticed the mail hadn't gone yet and thought that Rick was running late today. About noon I realized that there wouldn't be any mail because this is Veterans Day! Sometimes I'm a little slow!

Sudi and I went to the Club today for lunch. I hope she liked it. Mine was sure good. She brought me over a bag of dog food to take to Florida. Their car is much fuller than ours because they go for the whole winter, whereas we only go for a month at a time. So, we take a bag of food down for Missy!! No wonder she likes her Aunt Peg! Tonight I went to a stamping class where we made 10 Christmas cards. I'm too tired tonight to scan any of them, so that'll have to wait for another day. Some of them were really cool!

Well, Dave's asleep in his chair and I'm tired, so I think I'll wake him up so we can go to bed. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...