Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I can't believe it!

I just can't believe it - Bristol is going to the finals on Dancing with the Stars. These people who keep voting her in don't have any idea what they're doing to us loyal fans of the show. We like to see good dancers, not people who keep missing their steps week after week. Now, last night she did remarkably well. However, she didn't do well enough to be in the finals. I'm afraid this will really hurt the show's ratings because lots of us are pretty upset about the voting. Wetpaint has a DWTS facebook page and they talk about Operation Bristol, where Palin supporters can vote for Bristol without even watching the show. OK - enough, Peg. Stop obsessing!!

I had a great morning. I actually found my diamond necklace this morning. It was in the deep recesses of my little suitcase. I've looked in it multiple times and not found it, but today it was there.

Here are a couple more cards that I made this week. This first one is really pretty in real life. It's just a plain white card with an ornament punched out of it. Where the punched out part is, I put in a piece of Christmas fabric and a cotton ball to push it out a little. The card stock and the sentiment stamp are from SU, as is the punch. The fabric is from my stash!! I just drew the "string" on with a silver Sharpie. This card is the opposite. I punched out a stamped ornament and adhered it to the card...so we've got a positive and a negative image in these two cards. Again the ornament stamp is from SU and is done in Melon Mambo. The string is just some Christmas cord I had lying around. I embossed the white card stock with a Cuttlebug folder. Today was Allison's birthday. I called her. She is such a delight to talk to!! I asked her if she got my card. She told me she hadn't checked the mail, so she carried the phone to the mailbox..."Nope, no card from you, Aunt Peg." She's just the coolest kid!! Speaking of cool kids, I tried to call Danny tonight, but no one answered. He's to little to be out on a school night!!

Dave just got home and is going to bed, so I guess I'll go with him. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...