Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm Sick!

I got physically ill after the Iowa State-Nebraska game. We came back from a 2 touchdown deficit to tie the score and go into overtime. The kids played their hearts out!! In OT Nebraska scored a TD, so we had to to remain in the game...we did!! Then, Coach made a gutsy call - we went for 2 and the play was there, the pass just wasn't a very good one and it got picked off by Nebraska. Too bad - I thought ISU deserved to win the game (of course, I'm a bit prejudiced!!) I feel really bad for the kids. Coach Rhoads said he has no problem with grown men crying and there were several grown men in the dressing room crying. I guess we'd better beat Colorado next week in the rarified air!!!

I went to Chris' folks' auction today. When I walked into the auction house and saw all the hayracks filled with "stuff", I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the auction house had combined a couple of auctions with theirs...WRONG!! All of that was the Evans!! Oh my gosh, it was a huge auction!! I'm sure Chris is relieved tonight that it is over. Hopefully she is happy with the results. Some things were bringing good prices, while others weren't. You just never know at auctions.

Tonight I went to the choir party at Becky's house. Dave wasn't home yet, so I went alone. It was fun - lots of us made it!! Before we go to bed tonight, we have to remember to turn our clocks back, so we'll get a little extra sleep tonight - yay!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...