Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

I slept in this morning...AND I took a nap this afternoon! It was a great way to start the new year! I got up this morning and the guys had made bacon and eggs. Since they made breakfast, I was in charge of mid-afternoon lunch. I fixed pork chops in the oven with a celery/potato cream sauce over them and I also fixed my version of scalloped cabbage for prosperity! I must say it was really good. When Bryan got ready to leave, we were able to send several individual meals with him just from leftovers. He said that if he got stranded along the side of the road, at least he had food to eat!! I also send him home with cookies, peanut clusters, and some other homemade candy. I think he was in heaven!!

This evening Dave and I watched a movie with Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin, "It's Complicated". It was one of those fun movies...Dave laughed so hard I thought he was going to have an asthma attack! I got this movie for Christmas from Linda's family...it was a great choice! Tomorrow's church - Dave says I'll need to wear my long undies...it's already down to 15 and feels like 6 degrees here! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...