Sunday, January 2, 2011

Super Sunday

No, it's not Super BOWL Sunday...just a super Sunday! Church was wonderful today. We actually accepted 9 new members today! Next week we're having two baptisms! Our church is growing!! It feels good. Pastor David talked again today from Matthew 1 - this time it was all about Joseph. Very interesting stuff! You just take it for granted that Joseph was okay with the fact that Mary was pregnant...I hadn't really thought about the fact that he might have wondered whose child it was.

The rest of today today I "played". Dave went to the park to help take down the Holiday Nights & Lights, so I had the day to myself. I actually did a couple loads of laundry and changed the sheets on two beds, but besides that - I just enjoyed the day! Ann & Bob called from our home at the Ranch! They were taking pictures and said if I wanted to know anything about the house, to ask them now! The pictures I put on here the other day were outdated. It's much prettier than those pictures showed! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...