Saturday, January 22, 2011

2 more days

Only 2 more days until we're flying back to Florida. It's a little chilly down there tonight. It looks like it's 50 in Clearwater and 53 in Ft Lauderdale. I sure hope it gets this cold out of its system before we get there. I'm ready for some sunshine and warmth!

Dave worked at the Habitat house all day today. We had talked about going to the Club to watch the Cyclone game, but we neither one thought of it until right now. In fact, I didn't even turn the radio on so I don't know how they did. While I was home today I did laundry, cleaned off my desk, filed all of my 2010 paperwork, worked on PEO things, and researched hotels in Anchorage. I hate not having a car - I really needed to run a couple of errands, but I guess I'll do them after church tomorrow...Dave can just go with me!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...