Saturday, January 15, 2011

Is It Bedtime Yet?

I've had one of those days! I hate computers!! First of all, I screwed up my Firefox page and couldn't get the menu bar, so then I restored back to yesterday. Now I can't get Firefox to even open! So, I figure that's no problem, I'll just uninstall it and reinstall it. Nope - can't even uninstall it!! So, I guess I'm done with Firefox until Bryan can come here and figure out what's going on. Darn - I really like Firefox!

Other than computer problems, this was a pretty good day. I got another 18 cards made and I've recorded about 10 albums or so onto my SD card. But...now that I'm ready to download to my iPod, I can't find the cord that will hook my iPod to my computer. It's always been right here by my tower...not today though! I suppose it feel back behind the computer into that black abyss known to hold a million cords all tangled up and impossible to figure out what goes where! Did I say I hate computers??!!

I just got through watching my Cyclone men beat Baylor. That was really fun!! Today while I was recording my record albums, I sat here and watched 5 squirrels vying for the title of "King of the Squirrel Feeder". It was hysterical...everytime one would get close to the squirrel that was actually in the feeder, he'd get chased away! One thought he'd be really sneaky though. He tried coming at the feeder from the bottom! At one point he was hanging completely upside down, holding on with all 4 little paws. It looked as if he was trying to do chin-ups!! I wish I'd had my camcorder. I might have won on America's Funniest Videos!

Now I'm listening to the Southeastern-Indian Hills game on the radio. It's a 2 point ball game - neither team has been able to pull away. After the Cyclone game, I thought it had to be 9:00, but it was only 7:00 and I'm pooped! All this computer frustration has made me tired!!

Tomorrow after church we're going up to Waterloo to have lunch with Bryan, so that we can see him again before we go to Florida. Besides that, he's been redoing his upstairs bathroom - laying tile, etc., and we'd like to see what he's accomplished! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...