Sunday, January 16, 2011

Long Day

We went to church this morning and left a little early because we wanted to go to Waterloo to see Bryan. Church was wonderful as usual. I thought David was back on spot today. He challenged us a lot this morning. It was a nice trip up north. The weather cooperated with us and didn't snow or sleet on us! Dave drove up and I drove home! When we got there, Bryan showed us what he's been doing to his upstairs bathroom. It's going to be beautiful. He's got most of the tile down on the floor, but he's still got the baseboard area to do yet. He's taken down cabinets and mirrors and won't replace them. He's so very talented!

Tomorrow I'll be off the computer all day. I start writing assessment for 10th graders in the Ottumwa High School at the AEA building at 8:00 AM. It goes all day - supposed to be over at 4:00. Two years ago we got done earlier - I hope that happens this year! Of course, I don't have a car, so I'll have to wait for Dave anyway and he's going to be painting at church.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...