Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday, Jan. 20

I had a very sleepless night. I woke up so many times last night, thinking about our friend, Barry, who is in Iowa City in the medical ICU. So I prayed every time I woke up! Needless to say, I was very tired this morning and when I'm overly tired I cry. This was not a good thing today, because we had a funeral to go to. Pastor David did a wonderful job with the service, but I had a hard time because it seemed that everything he said made me cry. I guess that's okay at a funeral. After we got home, I put in a call to Barry's wife, Mary, to see how things were going. She said Barry's white count was 35,000 last night, but that it had started to go down this morning and he had had a restful night. She did say that we should keep praying because he's not out of the woods yet, but tonight I can thank God for little improvements too!

I took a nap this afternoon. I tried to start reading a new book, but I kept falling asleep. I may have to re-read the first few pages when I pick it up again! Tonight I went to the Photo Shop for our photography group. I was able to get quite a few pointers on how to take stop-action shots of Allison when she is pitching, and what to do on the cruise this summer. I still wish I had a DSLR camera with a fancy lens, but that "ain't gonna happen" so I've just got to get the best out of the camera I have! If I'd buy the camera I want with the lense I want, and the extender, the whole package would cost more than our house in Florida!! I think I'll make do!

More later...OMG, I just put the title on this blog and realized tomorrow is PEO. I don't think I'm quite ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...