Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday, January 18

Today is one of the coldest days we've had. Actually the temperature started out at 26 or so and then dropped all day...and along came a brisk northwest wind! It made you cold just to look outside. It rained yesterday so now the snow has a hard pack of ice on top of it and streets are really slick!

Our friend in Hospice passed away and his funeral is Thursday. The funeral for the lady from our church who passed away last week is Saturday. Another man from our church is in the ICU with pneumonia! Pastor David is being run ragged!

I had sorority tonight and didn't want to go - I just wanted to stay here where it was warm. We got to Bev S's house and the street was just a glare of ice. I rode with Bev H. We held on to each other (and the car) just to keep from falling down! We made it safe and sound, though! Thanks again for the ride, Bev! Dave had a Session meeting at church which started at 6:30 (1/2 hour before my meeting) and I beat him home!

I know I'm rambling, but that's just the way it is! I made another 18 cards today. Perhaps I should figure out how many officers I have so I'll know when to stop making cards! I also tried to upload my songs to my computer, but I can't figure out how. Sometimes I'm so computer illiterate!! I've asked Bryan for help - hopefully he'll write me out instructions. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...