Thursday, January 13, 2011

Uneventful Day

This was a rather boring day, although I did make some cards today. I actually was in my "studio" for quite some time today trying to figure out if I could make sets of cards to give as gifts to my fellow PEO officers. I think I found the design I'm going to use and if I get enough made, I'll give them...if I don't, I'll probably go to Bath & Body Works! They're a pretty simple card, but I have quite a few to make...and then I'll also need to make a gift box or bag to put the cards in. I guess I should have started this project a little while ago!

Tonight we went out to Craig & Sue's. We bought a couple of pizzas from Papa Murphy's and went out there for supper. We haven't seen them since we got back from Florida, so it was good to catch up. I'm sure next week will just fly by, so it was good to be able to spend some time with good friends. Of course, after pizza we had coffee and chocolate liquor(sp)! We should sleep well tonight. In fact, Dave's already asleep in his chair!! He always gets a head start!

I finished a really good book last night. It was Angels Fall by Nora Roberts. I hated to see that book end. The characters were wonderful - I will miss them! Sue gave me a 4 book series by Ms. Roberts, so at least I've got some books to read now! I was getting pretty low and needed to go to the used book store, but with no car I haven't gotten there yet. Maybe next week I can get there!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...