Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm Sick of Snow!

Why, oh why, did we come home so early???? I wish I was back in Florida where it's 72 in Ft Lauderdale or 66 in Clearwater! Since it's only 21 here, I'm sure you can understand!!

Dave worked at the Habitat house all day today so I just puttered around here. I got to watch the Cyclones on TV today! They beat Nebraska in overtime - what a game!! It was one of those games that make you want to chew your nails!! Way to go, Cyclones!

I actually stayed awake until about 4:00 when the codeine finally got me! I slept for a couple of hours, but I'm still tired, so I'm pretty sure I'll sleep tonight! Tomorrow I'm going to get out of the house! I'm going to church and I'm pretty excited to see our church family! More later...d

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...