Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, February 27th

I don't know about you, but I'm having a hard time believing that February is already over! Boy, did that month go fast!! We went to church this morning...Pastor David preached about the Theology of Announcements! It was a very interesting sermon and I'm sure we'll all look at the announcements in a different way now!

For those of you who are reading this from the sunny south, stay as long as you can!! Today we had drizzle all day - some of it freezing. This evening it started thundering and now it's raining! Of course, it's only 30 degrees, so I guess you know what that means...tomorrow morning we'll wake up to a crystal world! I don't believe the sun has shone since we've been home...so stay in Florida!!

This was a great day for Jeff Gordon fans! He finally won a NASCAR race after 66 straight races without a win! I was so excited I shouted!!! His win was long overdue! Tonight I'm watching the Oscars. The dresses are phenomenal tonight - glamour has really hit Hollywood!! Dave's asleep in his chair - surprise, surprise!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...