Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bumpy Ride Ahead

It sounds like it's going to be a bumpy night tonight...must be spring in Iowa. There are severe thunderstorm warnings all around us and tornadoes west of us. We're in a tornado watch until 9:00 and a severe thunderstorm area until 10:00. I hate this part of spring! We're supposed to go back into the 40's for the rest of the week - a couple of days are to only be in the 30's. That's after having 3 straight days of 65+! Oh well, this too shall pass, right?

I took my tax papers in today. That wasn't fun either! His initial report showed us owing over $5,000!!! Come to find out, one of our investments had been coded as a taxable distribution instead of a rollover. Whew! I was sweating that one! Now it looks like we'll actually get a little money back - yay!!

I'm getting off of here so that I can unplug my computer - just in case lightning hits it! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...