Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23rd, 2011

Is it ever cold here!! The temperature is around 44 but the wind is making it bitter, bitter!! Dave said it's supposed to snow or have a wintery mix all weekend - yuck! So, I made our reservations to go back to Clearwater. I sure hope Bob & Ann will let us stay with them again. Our renters leave on the 30th but we're flying into St Pete on the 29th! I haven't got us any return reservations yet. I'd like to stay a while and warm up again!! I talked to my brother today and he said it was downright hot there today.

I finished a book today, called "Lovely Bones" - this is a weird book. It's about a young girl who is raped, killed, and dismembered...but the book is written from HER viewpoint. So it's all about her looking on while her family disintegrates after her death and about her being in her heaven. It really makes you think, but I thought it was a very strange book. I was told tonight at choir practice that there's even a movie coming out...I don't believe I'll be spending money to see it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...