Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

What a busy day this was! I had a doctor's appointment in Fairfield this morning. On my way back to Ottumwa, I decided to stop in Libertyville to see my Aunt. Oh my! That's all I have to say on that subject!

I didn't get home until about 10:30 and then I started working on finding everything I still needed to have our taxes prepared...I have an appointment in the morning with our CPA. I have been working on this for several day, but I still had to go through all of the medical bills and all of the donations. About 4:30 I got done with everything I could do without Dave's input. I had a PEO reciprocity meeting at 5:00, which didn't get over until 6:30. I came home and ordered pizza! I figured I deserved it. By the time I got home, Dave had been working on his part of the tax prep. I'll be glad to get this over with. I hate tax time!

About 7:15 I realized that Dancing With The Stars had already started and I was missing it! By the time I got on, I had only missed Mark Ballas and his partner. I got to see all the rest. This is going to be an interesting season. There are three stars who have lots of ability! They got 8's on the very first night of competition!! That's almost unheard of! The sad part of DWTS is that Derek Hough isn't dancing this year...we'll miss him!

I didn't have any time to be creative today and tomorrow's not looking too good either! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...