Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday, Apr. 12th

Dave got home early tonight! He actually was home by 8:30! That's pretty amazing...I'm sure tomorrow night won't be any different unless it starts raining. Today was sure a pretty day. I sat outside for about 45 minutes this afternoon. I should have stayed out there!!! I'm trying to organize my craft/sewing room. Right now I have a hard time finding anything if I want to sew. For instance, I have to remove about half of the closet just to find a piece of fabric. I'm about to pull my hair out!!! I need Clean Sweep to come in, clean everything out, and then organize me! HELP!!! I probably won't be able to sleep tonight because it's pure chaos in there. I've pulled about 3/4 of everything out of the closet and it's all sitting in stacks around the room, on my sewing cabinet, on my card making area - it's everywhere!!! Guess where I'll be tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...