Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy, Busy Day

I went to Fairfield this morning to visit our aunt who is in the hospital after falling. Thank goodness she didn't break anything! She and I had a nice conversation. I'm not sure she knows she's in the hospital, but she knew who I was. Someone got her this cute little black stuffed puppy and she holds it and calls it her baby. I'm sure it reminds her of the little dog she used to have.

After I left the hospital, I went over to Sudi & Howard's and gabbed. Then we went to lunch and gabbed. It was really good to just sit around and visit without having to hurry. We haven't done that for a long time. It was good to catch up!

I came home and tried to get some church business done, but I couldn't get in touch with everyone that I needed to get in touch with. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be luckier!

Dave still isn't home and it's 9:30. I think he went to work at 6:30 this morning, so this is a long day for him! I had a sorority meeting tonight and now I'm watching the Notre Dame vs Texas A&M women's championship. This is a rough game! I think some of these "girls" should go out for football! There's lots of fouling going on! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...