Monday, April 4, 2011

Massage Monday!

Drat! I had this all typed, ready to post, when Mozilla crashed...so I'm starting all over! I had errands to run today, and a massage at noon. Then I planned to go to Fairfield to visit Auntie Mae in the hospital. However, after my massage, I was dizzy, so I drove home very cautiously and went upstairs to lie down. About 3:30 or so, my dizziness went away, but I'd already decided that I'd just go to Fairfield tomorrow and maybe I can get Sudi & Howard to have lunch with me!

I talked to Bob this afternoon. He said it was really hot in Clearwater, but that rain was supposed to move in tonight and tomorrow. We're all hoping that what Dave did to the roof this time will take care of our leak in the yellow room. It doesn't leak during the rain...it's a delayed leak, so it's really hard to find out where it's puddling! Bob will check it periodically just to see if they got it this time!

It's 9:15 and Dave isn't home yet. He's hauling anhydrous right now, so it's long days and short nights! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...