Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Abundant Sunshine!

When we were in Florida this past winter, lots of days the weather forecaster said we'd be having abundant sunshine...today it happened in SE Iowa!! It was a little chilly this morning, but it was beautiful this afternoon and evening. Have you guys checked out the moon tonight? Talk about beautiful!! It's a full moon, which could explain some of the craziness in Ottumwa the last couple of days...two suicides, a murder, a car wreck which resulted in a fatality, and a stillborn baby. Wow!

I had a fun day - I made a cool card today. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of it uploaded yet. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it. Tonight my sorority had a progressive dinner. First stop was our house for salad...then to Marlene's for pizza, and finally at Mary Sue's for dessert! The only problem with tonight is I don't know who got kicked off of DWTS! I guess I'll have to watch TV in the morning to see.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...