Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18th - Wednesday

I had a headache most of the day today...there must be a low pressure system nearby! I finally took a nap about 2:00 and my headache went away. It was awfully close to a migraine, but not quite, thank goodness!

We went to Bob Blew's visitation tonight...that was a sad one. His son turned 18 yesterday. She was doing really well, I thought. It was tough, though.

Choir practice went really well. We actually got done early! I left church about 8:45 and it was still light out - that's unheard of!!

Dave thinks he's going to have a few days off coming up - it's supposed to rain for 5 days or so. He said maybe we'd try to find out where the new Pirates of the Caribbean was showing and go see it. I can hardly wait. I love these shows!! Plus, Johnny Depp isn't bad either!

Tomorrow I've got to get up early. I'm presenting a PEO Star Scholarship to a young lady from Cardinal High School. They have their awards ceremony at 9:30 in the morning! Then tomorrow night is my camera club. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...