Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back home in Indiana!

We went back home to Indiana this weekend. They've had even more rain than we've had. Their farmers may not be even 50% done planting...it's really wet over there. It's so flat that the water just stays right where it falls. They've become the land of 10,000 lakes! We had a great time though. We even sat outside at the campground while it was raining. Suzy's retirement was fun, and it was really good to see the family! There seems to be a population explosion there!! Kevin & Katie have 3, Jennifer & Bart have 2, Joy (their cousin) & Seth have 3 and 1 due in July, Ashley & Ryan have 1 and 1 due in July, and Scott & Danielle have a new little guy! Lots of little ones!!

We got home about 2:30 today and I was so tired I took a nap...until 7:45!!! I hope I can sleep tonight! I got to watch the NASCAR race tonight - poor Junior. He ran out of gas with about a thousand feet to go! He was way ahead at the time. Mark got wrecked early, Jimmie blew his engine, and I don't know how Jeff finished. It wasn't a very good night for the Hendricks cars! :(

Dave decided if it was going to rain again, he was ready to pull wall paper off the bathroom walls tomorrow. So before my nap, we did our ceremonial ripping...it's not going to come off easily I'm afraid!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...