Friday, May 6, 2011

Beautiful Friday!

What a beautiful day we had today. I got up before 7:00 this morning...I think it was the sun shining in our window. I'm just not used to the sun! Since I was up so early, I went out to Wally World because I ran out of thread. While I was there, I got groceries too! Things are really a lot cheaper out there than at HyVee. One of the things that I buy for Dave's lunch is a Little Debbie's product. At HyVee, I pay $3.49 and at Walmart it's $2.78 every day. I also wanted to buy a BIG bag of M&Ms at HyVee the other day, but they were something like $9.48. At Walmart, the same bag was $7.98! Big difference!! I guess I'll have to do a little more comparison shopping.

When I got home, Dave had been home and put gas in the lawn mower...hint, hint, hint! So I mowed the lawn. I don't mind mowing with this lawnmower - I love the power steering!! I also swept the kitchen floor so my back really got a workout today!

Tomorrow morning bright and early (like 6:30 AM) Bob & Ann are picking me up. We're going to Agency to eat breakfast at the fire station and then we're off to Oxford to watch Allison play ball. Maybe we'll get a tan tomorrow - yay!!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...