Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday, May 20th

I was a little slow getting around today! I knew I had to dress up a bit for my PEO luncheon, so I kind of dawdled around in my jammies before taking my shower this morning. I didn't want to "dirty" two sets of clothes!! Silly me!

Our PEO luncheon was wonderful as usual. We had the best sandwiches today. The meat tasted like BBQ'd ham, so we asked the lady who'd brought it what her recipe was. She said it was hickory smoked pulled pork from Costco which she'd put in her crockpot with a little Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce! It was truly delicious - just the right amount of BBQ sauce...very little! Our meeting was after our luncheon, so I didn't get home until about 3:00. Dave had just closed his eyes for a nap, so I went upstairs to watch Oprah. I'm really going to miss her shows...only 3 more!

Tomorrow I am going to Mt Pleasant to watch Allison play ball. She was scheduled to play at 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM...I wasn't real thrilled about the 8:00 AM game!! Vicki just called me to tell me that their games had been postponed to 10:30, 11:45 and 4:45. I like those times LOTS better!! She said it was pouring in Washington, though, and had been for about 45 minutes so she was pretty sure she'd be calling me again in the morning. I can't go watch Allison on Sunday, so I'm hoping to get to see her tomorrow. Bob & Ann can't go tomorrow, so I'm representing the family. Dave's going to Habitat - the dedication of this home is in 3 weeks so they're scurrying around trying to get it done.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...