Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Loved This Day!

I absolutely loved this day - it started out kind of humid, but it turned beautiful!! There was a wonderful breeze coming in both our south and our west windows. My peonies are not too far from the west side of our house, so every breeze that came in smelled like peonies! The birds were chirping - in fact, they were almost annoying, they were so loud!! Speaking of annoying, there was a dog that barked ALL DAY LONG! I'm pretty sure I know which one it is - poor dog. There are 4 kids in the family, but everyone ignores the dog. I'm sure they just tie it outside and leave it out there until mom gets home from work. It didn't bother me too much, though, because I was able to take a nap despite his noise!

I had a massage today! You've got to love that! I had a massage and Dave got the first coat of paint on the bathroom walls!! He actually got 2 coats on the ceiling too! Tomorrow he's going to work, though, so he'll probably paint tomorrow night while I'm in Wellman at Allison's ballgame. In my defense, though, I did laundry and paid bills and reconciled banking accounts! So I didn't just sit around and eat bon-bons all day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...