Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Late!

I just got home from Wellman where Allison was playing ball tonight! I'm very tired...had a long day! I had to be at church this morning at 9:30 to sew backpacks. We sewed until 1:00 and I brought home 10 to finish. I got 4 and a half done before Bob & Ann picked me up to go to the softball game! So tomorrow I'll get 5.5 done!!

Allison pitched the first two innings tonight. She did a really good job. No hits off of her! No walks! She did hit a girl with a pitch, so there was a base runner, but she didn't score! We won 12-1. She was funny tonight. When we got there she was a little grumpy! She'd stayed up late (midnight or after) and besides softball, she's attending basketball camp at Washington HS. No wonder she was grumpy! She's tired!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...