Sunday, June 19, 2011

Beautiful Day

Today was another gorgeous day, but I did turn the A/C back on after church! Pastor David started a series of sermons on the Apostles' Creed today. Very interesting...we only got thru the first 12 words!! After church we went with 8 others to lunch at Roe's. I had a tenderloin that was very good, but I could only eat half of it. Dave had a hamburger and his must have been good too, because he ate all of it!! Then we came home, turned on the air conditioning and Dave took a nap. I watched the NASCAR race. It was a boring race today! There were only 5 cautions, maybe 6...boring!!

Dave got the bathroom done and put back together this afternoon. I need some color in there, though, so I've got to get a colored rug and some towels that will fit with the kitchen colors. I didn't really want to buy anything new, but it looks like I'll have to.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...