Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Ramblings

Dave and I worked hard today...Dave worked harder than I did, but I did my share!! He swept the downstairs floors, then he mopped them, and then he used a steamer on them. I have to say, they look really nice. We'll probably be doing this regularly now that we know how nice they look. We moved furniture from one end of a room to the other so he didn't have to go around any chairs or tables! I did the dusting and the laundry, plus I cleaned the bathrooms. What a fun Monday this was!!

I turned the air off this morning after it quit raining because it was nice and cool outside. Well, by about 6:00 tonight we turned it back on. The heat index was 89 and it was 83 in here! It feels much better now! Tonight we ran to Target to get a rug, some towels, and a stool lid cover for the half bath. We also hung one of my Florida pictures in there, so it's really looking good!! I like it so much better!!

Dave is exhausted, but he's got a list for tomorrow too. You gotta love him!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...