Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beautiful Tuesday

Boy, today sure turned out to be a beautiful day! I turned off the air conditioning again and opened up the house! So far, we're sure saving money on the electrical bill by not running the air conditioner! Thank you God! Your air is much better than A/C any day!

Dave actually got to work today. I'm glad - it got him out of the house and I got a day of peace and quiet! I even cooked today. I fixed meatloaf and baked potatoes for supper and had it ready for him when he got home. He had a church meeting tonight at 6:30 so we ate at 5:45! Now I'm just hanging out waiting for him to get home. I had a chiropractor's appointment this morning and this afternoon I sewed and read! Fun day!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...