Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Thoughts

I thought today was a pretty good day, considering that it was a Monday! It was a little chilly, though! We had windows open in our bedroom and I about froze reading the newspaper in bed! So when I dressed for the day, I put on shorts and a long-sleeved shirt. I came downstairs and opened up the doors and windows like I always do...and promptly closed them!! I got some cool pictures of the storms that came in this afternoon.There were some really cool-looking clouds. I tried to get a shot of the lightning, but I didn't want to stand outside while it was lightning around me! These pictures were taken from our main stoop. Actually this last one was taken from my garage. Look at all the layers of these clouds!!
I tried to be creative today, but I just couldn't! Some days it's hard to get the mojo going and today was one of them for me. I even tried to sew a little and that didn't work either. I had to remove a seam first thing, so I went in and read. That I can do without thinking!! Maybe tomorrow I can be creative!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...