Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another Beautiful Day!

Today was another beautiful summer day! It wasn't too hot and it wasn't too humid - just right!! I had an appointment with Dr. C for my back this morning. I'm pretty stiff right now, but I'm so much better than I was a month ago. Thanks, Dr. C!!

Here are some of the beautiful sights we saw yesterday on our cruise. This is where the fishermen were catching the big Asian Carps. Beautiful area at the base of the dam.This is a picture taken at the foot of the dam at Red Rock...lots and lots of water being released! It was a beautiful and powerful sight. This is just a different view.

I took this picture out of the car window doing 55 mph. I just thought the lake was so pretty yesterday.
On another note, I just made our plane reservations to come home for Christmas! Can you believe how efficient I am?? Allegiant is having some sales, so I thought I'd better take advantage of them while I could!

I hope everyone in SE Iowa (and elsewhere) saw the beautiful sunset tonight. Lots of color to it - oranges, pinks, purples and the blue sky and gray clouds! Gorgeous!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...