Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beautiful Wednesday!

It was another beautiful day in the 'hood today! I had a dentist's appointment this morning. Unfortunately I have to go back next week because I have an old filling that is loose - aaarrrrggghhh! I hate that drilling stuff! I've been very lucky the last few times; no new cavities! I must be doing a better job of brushing and flossing!

After the dentist, I came home and ate a quick bite of lunch, then I went outside to mow. I think I should have mowed a little earlier, because it was really hot mowing at noon by the sun! The lawn looks pretty good if I do say so myself!! I really like mowing now that my lawnmower has power steering and cruise control! I know - I'm spoiled!! I believe this was the first time I've mowed all year that the ground wasn't wet!!

This afternoon, Dave and I went to US Cellular to change our phones over from Golden Furrow to our own plan. We both got new phones and we'll only be paying half of what GF was charging us! Hopefully Dave can keep under our 900 minutes!

I had an Evangelism meeting at 6:00 and didn't get home until about 8:15. Supper was a bit late! Good meeting though!

Yesterday I forgot to mention the Casey Anthony trial...what a travesty! I've been following the trail pretty faithfully and I just knew she would be found guilty of SOMETHING! I didn't think they would get her for 1st degree murder, but I know she killed that little girl. How else does a little girl's skeleton have duct tape on her head covering where her nose and mouth used to be? I think it's just awful that she's going to walk - possibly as soon as tomorrow morning! I just don't understand...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...