Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood! It's starting to get a bit humid, but I guess that's good. It is summer after all! Our car show is Saturday and we always bill it as being the "hottest show in Iowa" and it usually is. The forecast is calling for hot and humid again for Saturday, so no exception this year!!

I had a very productive day. I got all the way thru the BIG pile of paperwork on my desk! I reconciled my checking accounts, did laundry, and got prepared for tomorrow's PEO meeting. I think I'm all ready for the weekend too...oh, no I'm not. I still have to add the sponsors to the results page in the computer program. Then I need to find a keyboard and a mouse...and THEN I'm ready!

I just had a phone call about our friend Diana, who had the aneurysm. She is talking!! What a miracle. She started talking yesterday and she's easy to understand! The doctors and nurses are so happy with her progress. She still has a long ways to go physically, but it's wonderful that her brain is working!! Keep her in your prayers!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...