Saturday, July 9, 2011

Beautiful Saturday!

Today was another beautiful summer day in SE Iowa! I actually went outside for a while this morning. I watered my flowers and tried to knock down some spider webs! Dave worked until about 1:00 or so. After he came home, I went upstairs to take a short nap. I woke up 4 hours later - not so short!! The allergies are getting to me!!

Dave cooked chicken grillers and asparagus tonight. Great supper - maybe I should take more naps!! This evening I've paid bills while I'm watching NASCAR. Unfortunately it's one of those boring 1.5 mile tracks.. I think there have only been 3 race leaders and none of them are Hendrick drivers, so it's really been boring for me. Jimmie Johnson is in second with 7 to go, though. I suppose it wouldn't be bad for him to win...he's only won once this year. Oops, caution with 6 laps to go! Now, it should get more fun!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...