Friday, July 8, 2011

Tired and Allergy Laden!!

I have had a very hard day today. Not only am I tired - my legs kept me awake last night - but I'm also having allergy issues today! I think a lot of it is all the hay down around us. Yesterday when I was driving home from S English, it seemed like everyone was raking hay! Usually if I can turn the recirculate button on in my car, it doesn't get to me. However, I must not have hit it early enough!! So, I'm taking an allergy pill and going to bed!!

I thought you might like to see a couple of cards that I made. These are very simple cards that I'm giving to my PEO chapter to use. There's absolutely NOTHING to making them. They take about 8 minutes per card to make - and that includes cutting out the butterflies! These papers are just single sheets I had lying around. I think I bought them both in Florida one time. This one is made with double-sided paper. I simply turned the flowered paper over for the butterfly. The butterflies are cut out using my Sizzix butterfly die that I got from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from SU too!
This card is basically the same as the one above, only the butterfly is made from DCWV paper.
Isn't she pretty? This is a little house finch female getting a drink right outside my window!
You're gonna laugh at this - I was so tired, I forgot to post this blog last night. It was still here waiting for me this morning!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...