Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun Day!

Today was sure a fun day, but I'm really tired!! Sudi, Chris and I went to Amana AND Williamsburg! We went to the fabric store in Amana - Heritage Design. I got a few fat quarters to finish my Unusual Feathered Star wall hanging and a background piece for a snowman wall hanging I'm working on. Then we went to the general store as well as the Kitchen Sink. Lunch was at the Ox Yoke Inn where they had my favorite chicken salad sandwich as a special today! Then we left main Amana and stopped at Fern Hill to get our chocolate fix!!

After that it was watch out Williamsburg - here we come!! We spent several hours in the various stores in Williamsburg! I was able to get a couple of jackets to use with my little black dress on our cruise to Alaska! It's just 21 days until we fly out!! I can hardly wait!!

We didn't get home until near 6:00, so I'm tired - we left our various homes about 8:45 AM! It was definitely a long day, but worth every minute of it. It's always nice to spend a day with dear friends!! (You notice I didn't say "old" friends!!) The crops between O-town and Amana are beautiful! I even saw several fields of corn that were starting to tassel! What happened to "knee high by the 4th of July"? This is only the 7th and the corn is tasseling! That's amazing!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...