Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot Day #3

I had a dental appointment this morning - yuck! I had an old filling that was loose, so Dr. W had to drill out the old filling and put in a new one - what fun!! That took almost an hour! After that I went to the clinic and had my glasses adjusted. I can actually see better now! This afternoon, I went to Earl May and bought this:Yes, those are worms!! I can't believe that I bought worms - dead ones at that!! Someone convinced me that Mr. B might be hungry, so I bought him some food. What am I going to do with dead worms if he doesn't LIKE dead worms? I guess it's better to have dead worms than live ones in case I have to throw them out! That other stuff in there is bluebird food - suet balls! I think I must be getting early onset dementia!!

But then I look at this little guy and I can't resist! Who could??

Isn't he cute?? The birds outside today weren't very active. In fact, lots of them were "panting". When they'd land, their little beaks were open and they appeared to be panting just like dogs!

Tomorrow I've got a Dr. C appointment for my back. I'm so much better! I've also got several other things to do, like get a haircut appointment, get a pedicure, do a little shopping, etc.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...